• Historical Fiction
  • General Fiction and Women Writers
  • YA Fiction
  • Suspense and Thrillers
  • Memoirs and Non Fiction
  • Classics and Mashups

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Battered Book~My New Website: "What's On My Nightstand" Feature

I have a new blog on wordpress called "A Battered Book."  I'm using it mostly to talk about what's new on my nightstand every Sunday night.
I don't know about you, but I change things I'm reading
on my nightstand very regularly.
I have some old faithfuls that I keep there all the time.
Those I'm going to tell you about right away!
Like the first one you'll hear about if you go to the site right now:

Then, I'll just sneak in a new something-somethin' every week with a nutshell review of it.  That nutshell means
 a review after reading the first chapter only.
I meant to do that at the beginning of 2012 on this blog, but
didn't get around to it.  So, I'm going to use A Battered Book
for that nutshell place!

You can also find a duplicate site on Blogger at:

Also, it will be for reviewing ebooks only.  Which will be fun, I think.
The authors and books who are self-publishing on ebook sites need their fair share chance at our attention, right?  :]

Please take time, if you have a moment on Sunday nights to join me and find out what bizarre things I might have
On My Nightstand.  :P

And, if you'd like to join me with a hop....

just send me an email at:

so we can set something up!  I think it would be fun to hop around, don't you? 
I would love to know what you have on your nightstand, too!


Thanks for stopping by....

Deborah/TheBookishDame


PS:     Here's a little, shadowy close up...

0 comments:

Share your thoughts!

Blogaholic Designs”=