• Historical Fiction
  • General Fiction and Women Writers
  • YA Fiction
  • Suspense and Thrillers
  • Memoirs and Non Fiction
  • Classics and Mashups

Saturday, September 24, 2011

"The Night Circus"~What's This About It Being The "New Harry Potter?"




I just received my copy of "The Night Circus," and I'm worried I'm the last to get it, and by the time I force myself to read it, I'll also be the last to review it.  Is it really the "new Harry Potter" as some are calling it? 


If it's true about the Harry Potter reference, I'm shell-shocked.  I had trouble enough starting that series!  Once I did, I was so enamored of it that I became obsessive.  I still haven't read the end of "...Deathly Hallows."  I can't bring myself to allow it all to end.  I've even refused to see the movie, yet.  See what a die hard I-don't-know-what I am about Harry and troupe?


Now comes this "..Night Circus" and I'm worried the same thing will happen to me.  Plus, I don't want to be the last one to review it.

Help me out, here.  Do you really think it's the new....?  Because if it is, I'm in serious trouble.

Deborah/TheBookishDame



0 comments:

Share your thoughts!

Blogaholic Designs”=