• Historical Fiction
  • General Fiction and Women Writers
  • YA Fiction
  • Suspense and Thrillers
  • Memoirs and Non Fiction
  • Classics and Mashups

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Virtual Book Tours Coming Up!


Please be on the look-out for two new virtual book tours.

Coming up this month~ April 14th:  "The Mpire" by TL James

and in June: "The Katyn Order," by Douglas W. Jacobson


These are two books that I've chosen are published by small publishing houses and are little known authors, though you may find them on Amazon.com.

Over the last couple of years, I've found several of my favorite books of the year through small publishing houses or even through self-publishing.  It's just amazing what authors are doing out there today!

This does not preclude, of course, our big publishing houses by any stretch.  They continue to chose the finest of literature, having had to be very selective in strained economic times.

As a book reviewer whose goal is to bring the best of both worlds to my readers, I strive to keep you informed and, hopefully, involved in your choices of reading material.

I always look for literature of the highest quality, and do not want to represent anything of a lesser value to you.  Additionally, you will always find me crossing all genre trying to please all readers, and introducing you to different possibilites you might have thought you might not like.  I'm very selective, though!

Please take a moment to join me on April 14th to see and hear from this new author, TL James and her series "The Mpire..."  It's an interesting twist on the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Deborah/TheBookishDame

0 comments:

Share your thoughts!

Blogaholic Designs”=