• Historical Fiction
  • General Fiction and Women Writers
  • YA Fiction
  • Suspense and Thrillers
  • Memoirs and Non Fiction
  • Classics and Mashups

Friday, December 16, 2011

O, Christmas Tree~I Put Up Our Tree Tonight :]

I built our Christmas tree tonight from some of the books read and reviewed this year. What could be better than to celebrate the authors and books that have brought me such pleasure over the last months? 

Florida isn't known for its snowy roads and evergreen-covered forests, but we do have lights that twist around our palm trees and fountains that herald reminders of stars in a distant Bethlehem.



And, on certain beautiful nights, if you look up wondering what it's all about, you'll see a glowing moon to let you know that no matter how far you live away from those you love, the same moon lights the night for each of you.  And Love never leaves your sides.



In the days before Christmas, thanks to beloved family, dear friends, those authors and publishers and the quiet, bearly noticed people who made my life special this year.

Deborah/TheBookishDame

2 comments:

bermudaonion

I love your tree. :)

Alex

I love your tree, and no needles to vacuum up. Your Florida lights reminded me of when I lived in Phoenix and at Christmas they put up Santas with Mexican wraps that said Ole! on them. Funny how climate and/or geography influences things like that.
Have a very Merry Christmas!

Share your thoughts!

Blogaholic Designs”=