• Historical Fiction
  • General Fiction and Women Writers
  • YA Fiction
  • Suspense and Thrillers
  • Memoirs and Non Fiction
  • Classics and Mashups

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Books I Want To Read Before the New Year!!

I simply cannot believe we’re fast approaching a new year and I’m way behind in all the books I wanted to read this year!!   Now I have to make a list of those I want to finish before January 1st, 2011:

1)   The Iron Duke      by  Maljean Brook

2)   The Widower’s Tale     by  Julia Glass

3)   Mothers & Other Liars    by  Amy Bourret

4)   Dark Origins ~ Level 26  by  Anthony E. Zuiker with Duane Swierczynski 
 (NEW! Access digital cyber-bridge videos..immersive storytelling experience)

5)  Look Again      by Lisa Scottoline

6)   Adam and Eve   by  Sena Jeter Naslund

7)   The Windup Girl    by  Paol Bacigalupi                                                                            (a steampunk novel….Hugo & Nebula prize winner for 2010)

8)   33 AD by David McAfee
  *I’ve begun this great book and will soon be writing my review on it.  It’s a fantastic Vampire novel with a bizzare twist that’s not to be missed!  David was kind enough to send a copy to me with a personal note.   I’ve been slightly afraid to read this book, though… You’ll see why when you search for it!!!

See  www.amazon.com    for link to these books above……

There are several more that I’ve started and need to finish quickly, but the above are the ones I simply have to read before it’s too late! 

Let me know what’s on your “Before the New Year List.”     I’ll be busy making my “Books I Have to Read This Winter List!”

Your Very Bookish Dame

0 comments:

Share your thoughts!

Blogaholic Designs”=